Links to other sites and Databases
Links of Specific Interest
(courtecy of the Hereditary Hearing Loss Homepage)
Links of General Interest
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- Association for Research in Otolaryngology (ARO).
- American Speech - Language Association (ASHA)
- The Deaf Gene information site (Deafgene) where general information on the genetics of deafness can be found.
- The Otoacoustic Emissions Portal zone, sponsored by the center of Bioacoustics, University of Ferrara. The site contains a vast number of information on otoacoustic emissions, biophysics and related clinical applications.
- The Promenade 'round the
cochlea by Remý Pujol et al . The site is a valuable reference for students and teachers of cochlear anatomy and physiology